The TASER Pulse+Electric Blue brings safety in today’s connected world. Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market. You’re fast-paced and connected. Your self-defense tool should be too.
- TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration:Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application. Your Pulse+ purchase comes with a free trial for Noonlight; check the Noonlight website for Noonlight Premium membership pricing.
- Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected – even if the safety is in the on position.
- Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away.
- Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain – The battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it. The Pulse+ uses easy-to-replace CR123 batteries, which are carried by many retail stores.
- Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
• One TASER Pulse+
• Two live cartridges
• Lithium battery
• Conductive practice target
Mobile Requirements:iOS app supports iOS 8+ and Android app supports API level 19+ (Android 4.4 KitKat). Your Pulse+ purchase comes with a free trial for Noonlight; check the Noonlight website for Noonlight Premium membership pricing.
All TASER Self-Defense weapons carry the same knock-down punch that is standard for law enforcement agencies around the world. The Pulse and Bolt differ from the X26 and X2 because instead of having a 10-second cycle on first trigger pull, the Pulse and Bolt cycle for 30-seconds when fired. This gives you a window of opportunity to make a safe escape.
There are no reviews yet.